Connect with us
.

Kogi Central Market is destroyed by fire

.
.

News

Kogi Central Market is destroyed by fire

.

On Monday, a fire destroyed the bustling Kogi Central Market in Kabba.

The fire, which began in the wee hours of the morning, devastated the local economy and left many residents and business owners distraught.

Supporters hurried to the site to try to stop the fire from spreading further, but the ferocity of the blaze made it difficult for them to do much.

.

Authorities are still trying to figure out what sparked the fire, whether it was an electrical problem, carelessness, or something else entirely.

Meanwhile, Kabba locals have pointed fingers at the lack of fire trucks and other supplies that could have been used to extinguish the blaze.

 

.
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

.
To Top